Pioneer Inno

Jonmalibuss

i cannot find the specs anywhere... maybe i didnt look hard enough, but what gig is that thing or does it come in?

one things for sure...

id have it on fungus 24/7.... lars frederickson is a genius

Edited by FuelSlut (see edit history)

i cannot find the specs anywhere... maybe i didnt look hard enough, but what gig is that thing or does it come in?

one things for sure...

id have it on fungus 24/7.... lars frederickson is a genius

If I remember right Dylan told me they are 10gigs.

BTW: I'm a squizz fan all day long!!!!

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/p...5870944,00.html

cool deal Jon... glad you got one. At that price it might be some of the "gray market" units that are making it in from overseas, but at the price they're trying to gouge us for here in the US I think you made the right choice.

We decided to not carry them at all until Pioneer gets their heads out of their asses.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/p...5870944,00.html

cool deal Jon... glad you got one. At that price it might be some of the "gray market" units that are making it in from overseas, but at the price they're trying to gouge us for here in the US I think you made the right choice.

We decided to not carry them at all until Pioneer gets their heads out of their asses.

Thanks I felt bad going around you like that but it wasn't too hard of a decision when I saw what they were starting at on ebay.

do you have to pay an extra 12 a month to get the xm on this too? if not if its with your other one im gonna go get one today.

You do have to pay another subscription but it's 6.99 a month on top of your current 12 a month. They call it the family plan.