Television shows

fox_forma

Besides the gear head typical stuff what show do any of you guys watch? Lately I started watching "Its always sunny in Philadelphia" which is on FX and must say that is an excellent and funny ass show, also I just saw the new show "PSYCH" and like that as well. Besides my Law and Order fix I always seem to watch Nash Bridges somehow in the morning :D Just figured it would be a neat topic since there are a lot of new TV series out now

Besides the gear head typical stuff what show do any of you guys watch?  Lately I started watching "Its always sunny in Philadelphia" which is on FX and must say that is an excellent and funny ass show, also I just saw the new show "PSYCH" and like that as well.  Besides my Law and Order fix I always seem to watch Nash Bridges somehow in the morning :D  Just figured it would be a neat topic since there are a lot of new TV series out now

Entourage

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Family Guy

Overhaulin

Wrecks to Riches

Prison Break

Lost

CSI

Dirty Jobs

This might sound gay but my Wife watches The Hills on mtv and now she got me Hooked :banghead: Other than that I like the show Extreme makeover and the deadly catch. Plus your typical guy show( Overhaulin, Power block, Unique whips, Pinks) I usally Tivo it and watch it when time permits... Jac

P.S I'm not GAY

Edited by ItsJac (see edit history)

I don't watch alot of tv, but if I do i'm usually watching ER, Thirdwatch, The X-files, mtv, comedy central, etc, etc. I work second, so by the time I get home there's nothing on but that.

I watch everything ... And I'm with Drako on the DVR!!! Just got ours with our new 50" LCD TV. It is the BOMB!!!!

Dirty Jobs

CSI - A three of them

Amazing Race

Unique Whips

History Channel - All

The Military Channel - All

Las Vegas

Dateline/Primetime/20/20

And of course ...

COPS!!!!

Las Vegas

Nip Tuck

CSI (Las Vegas Only...The Others SUCK!!)

My Name is Earl

House

Anything UFC

Powerblock (Sometimes)

Racer X (when it was on Discovery)

That's all I can think of right now. And of course when I am deployed I miss a lot of stuff.... :nonod:

And I 100% agree that DVR is the Poo!!

Jay

edit- Almost Forgot Family Guy and the Simpsons

Edited by bake90 (see edit history)

This might sound gay but my Wife watches The Hills on mtv and now she got me Hooked  :banghead:  Other than that I like the show Extreme makeover and the deadly catch. Plus your typical guy show( Overhaulin, Power block, Unique whips, Pinks) I usally Tivo it and watch it when time permits... Jac

P.S I'm not GAY

that's the one with the lauren from Laguna Beach right? I've seen that show a few times. She's kinda hot :)

Honestly though- I don't really have a lot of time for TV between running/owning my own business and College full time :banghead: