Television shows

fox_forma

any of you guys watch Survivorman on SCIENCE and DISCOVERY CHANNEL? that show by far is my most favorite show right now. :thumbs:Survivorman, Wikipedia- Survivorman

"Les Stroud abandoned in a remote location. He carries little more than the clothes on his back – and his cameras. Les not only needs to survive for a week without supplies, but he has to film everything himself, lugging over fifty pounds of camera gear the entire time."

-ejay

This might sound gay but my Wife watches The Hills on mtv and now she got me Hooked  :banghead:  Other than that I like the show Extreme makeover and the deadly catch. Plus your typical guy show( Overhaulin, Power block, Unique whips, Pinks) I usally Tivo it and watch it when time permits... Jac

P.S I'm not GAY

that's the one with the lauren from Laguna Beach right? I've seen that show a few times. She's kinda hot :)

Yep that her...All the girls on the show are real hot...

This might sound gay but my Wife watches The Hills on mtv and now she got me Hooked  :banghead:  Other than that I like the show Extreme makeover and the deadly catch. Plus your typical guy show( Overhaulin, Power block, Unique whips, Pinks) I usally Tivo it and watch it when time permits... Jac

P.S I'm not GAY

that's the one with the lauren from Laguna Beach right? I've seen that show a few times. She's kinda hot :)

Yep that her...All the girls on the show are real hot...

I thought that was the one. I'm in the same boat as you though, I never would have seen it if my gf didn't have it on a few times.