Another Real Estate Agent joke

misterp

The Devil tells a Real Estate Agent, "I can give you more weath, fame, and success than any Real Estate Agent alive. In fact, I can make you the greatest agent that ever lived."

"Hmmmm," ponders the Real Estate Agent. "What will I have to do in return?"

With a convincing smile the Devil lays down his deal: "Well, of course you have to give me your soul..." he says, "but you will also have to give me the souls of your children, the souls of your childrens' children and, as a matter of fact, you have to give me the souls of all your descendants throughout eternity."

"Wait a minute," the Real Estate Agent asks cautiously, "What's the catch?"

Mr. P. :)

I am diggin' the new sig though!!!!!! :thumbs:  :cool:

-K-

Thanks man - I own the one on the right (pic is from the cover of Car Craft, around fall 1970). This past month I have pulled the car out of mothballs and will be using it again for my daily driver (hooray!) so I'm kinda excited about that right now. Still have carpet to lay down and minor underhhod work. :D Here's another pic I got of the car from PHS at the end of the Van Nuys assembly line, back when it was beautiful :tear:

phs70FB.jpg

Mr. P. :)

damn thats pretty cool p. so the SSS is taking getting a biyt of a rest

Nope, the SS is going under the knife, I'm driving the car while I correct the truck suspension issues from the drop kit install. Another suggestion from the GTG last night, one of my front-end shake issues is likely tie rod angle/bump steer related. :banghead:

Mr. P.

Archived