LED kit

Alright guys, I"ve had this led kit for almost a year, cause I couldn't find anyone to put it on my truck for me. I gave up and was going to put it on ebay. My brother came into town yesterday and he got a couple of his buddies to put it on for me. I know that some of you think it's ricer-y, but I can't help it, :banghead: I like the undercar lights. My brother took a little video if anyone wants to check it out. It's just us messing around with all the buttons (flash pattern, color, speed, etc.) :seeya:

i actually like the idea of that and was looking at it myself. what color do you plan on having it at most of the time?

I think I'm liken the green

post-8037-1153989733_thumb.jpg

lets see a pic of the inside of the truck... i wanna see the disco ball hanging from your mirror :jester: but seriously it looks pretty rad when it moves around :D

How'd you know I had a disco ball :jester: j/k

i actually like the idea of that and was looking at it myself. what color do you plan on having it at most of the time?

I think I'm liken the green

post-8037-1153989733_thumb.jpg

lets see a pic of the inside of the truck... i wanna see the disco ball hanging from your mirror :jester: but seriously it looks pretty rad when it moves around :D

How'd you know I had a disco ball :jester: j/k

Do you have a retractable pole in the bed? :D

Archived