f250 turbo desiel

elitesurfer50

i found this f250 trubo desiel drivin and i was just tauntin him just to c if hed play... no go.. so i just left him so 5 min goes by and i c this huge truck plowin trew the traffic and gets me at a red light.. puts his window down and goes " do u honestly think ill risk racing my 55 thou truck to ur 25 thou pos.. what kinda engine u got?" all these questions then he asked what i paid and i told him.. he then said that everyone who bought this truck wasted there money and coulda spent it better places.. so i got pissed off and ask him if he wanted to race my pos. he said he didnt wana waste my time and burn gas for no reason..... go dam i just wanted to shut him up but he wouldnt go..

mod: radix b&b duals dyantech and volant..

later that nite i had a 3 light run in with a lighting.. had him intill my truck hit 3rd then he just took off. do u think if i get a better tuneand ditch the radix hand held and a smaller pulley i could prevent that a lil bit?

Sounds like mister Power Joke F250 didnt want none. Probably the guy that had his ASSSS handed to him in sarasota. This guy reved a me and took off and then i took off, i started to run him down then we hit a red light. When the light turned green he nailed it and i nailed it. By the time i got half way tru 2 i was about 2 1/2 trucks in front. Needless to say i slowed waiting for him and he never would pull up beside me. Damn i love all wheel drive.

F250 turbo DOG... :nonod:

Also don't forget your tranny - shift kit and servo minumum for both performance and reliability, and a good torque converter will make a dramatic effect as well.

Mr. P. :)