07 Mustang GT

lucky7_93021

Last night on the way home down the 118 I was stuck behind some slow moving traffic. I get over and start passing the line doing about 75 and find that the leader is a brand new Mustang GT. As I passed him I could tell he started to pace me so we both hit it. I hate when slow people decide no one can pass them... especially when they are driving pos fords.

Anyhow.. from 75 he pulled past me a truck length but stopped pulling around 100. From 100 until my needle was buried I actually started reeling him in a bit. We let off because some traffic was ahead. He dropped back and wouldn't play anymore. I think he was pissed that his brand new Mustang would'nt outrun a truck. I was just pissed he got out in front of me. How fast are those things?

I looked over at my girlfriend and said to her, "You see... that's why I need the GDamn turbo"! She rolled her eyes and told me $5000 could buy us new couches and a bedroom set. Isn't that why women have jobs.... to pay for that crap? Men have jobs to buy meat, beer and make there trucks go faster right?

Anyhow.. now I really can't wait for the turbo fund to be full.... I can't handle having these little bastards keeping up with me like this. I was actually thinking of getting a car for a daily driver since I put 70 miles a day on the truck... anyone scene these http://www.teslamotors.com/ ? Electric sports car that does 0-60 in around 4 seconds and gets 250 miles to a charge. Not to shabby.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know man... but theres no way a mid-high 13 second car could stop pulling you at 100. That thing should have kicked your ass all the way from 50mph on. I bet he just let off and started cruising at 100... theres no way he was trying. An '06 GT kicked my wifes 350z's ass HARD from a 50mph roll....

I dont know man... but theres no way a mid-high 13 second car could stop pulling you at 100.  That thing should have kicked your ass all the way from 50mph on.  I bet he just let off and started cruising at 100...  theres no way he was trying.  An '06 GT kicked my wifes 350z's ass HARD from a 50mph roll....

:withstupid:

Mustang GTs, Lightnings, SRT10s, from a ROLL it wouldn't be a race IMO with a high 14 - low 15 second vehicle.

:dunno:

Something is weird..?

Archived