Cats or no Cats

jaymoney

I installed the pacesetter long tubes and left the cats out. There is on bad exhaust smell, you only get a bad smell if your not running right wether you have cats or not. As for the exhaust noise it depends more on what mufflers you are running and were the exit, I have the flo-pro dual in/out and only notice a difference when I have it to the floor :D it has a deaper tone.

I did it my self, I have an auto repair shop though. The install is not to bad I took my time, there is a post on here somewhere of mine. The only thing I had done somewhere else is welding the flanges to the exsisting exhaust, my welder is broke. I need to get redone the guy that did it did not do it right (thats what I get for asking someone for a favor). I bought the flowmaster ball flanges from summitracing and cut the stock exhaust right behind the stock cat, the headers with the flanges lined up great with the stock exhuast and now major work neede to be done. :thumbs: