Lebanon Valley Dragway 07/23/2006

Anybody in the north east region going up for test and tune on Sunday? Just thought is would be cool to see a couple more SS's there. It runs from 10 - 2:00 or later depending on how many cars there is. I'll be there with the official slowest SS but it's all good(i have fun anyways). Any body going look for my plate Massachusettes "SS03". Love to meet some of you there. Look forward to seeing some of you there.

I'll talk to a few of my guys there and see if we could maybe arange something for only SS trucks (our own lane) how many would be interested though. Also I'll be down at the Holt raceway near Pensacola in the 2nd week of august. Anybody down there for some SS action?

• 9 months later...
I'll talk to a few of my guys there and see if we could maybe arange something for only SS trucks (our own lane) how many would be interested though. Also I'll be down at the Holt raceway near Pensacola in the 2nd week of august. Anybody down there for some SS action?

Hey new here! But I'm ready to check Holt out, when in Aug. stay in touch!!!

I got a new date in the works sooner. This time Its going to have to be "SS truck day" though. Hope to see everybody there. Just runing my stock truck in open trophy last week. I dialed 13.95 and broke out in the first round with 13.917. oh well. I'll keep you guys posted.