Looking for Supercharger advice

hey boys whats going on, i just bought my 2nd ss after wrapping my first one around a tree....long story, anyway after all my cometis upgrades its time for up grades under the hood. im new to this so im looking for some help. after reading different forums ive come to believe that Radix Superchargers are well know and highly favored. im already to purchase a kit for my truck. but im getting caught up in the pullies and what is best for it as far as full exhaust and other upgrades. if anyone could help, im looking to buy the Radix right off the bat , what are some recomendations for headers, exhaust, and anything else i would need.

thanks to anyone who can help me get started.

well....glad your ok hope no one got injured...speak to a member here called revolution race works (ithink) anyways hes one of the supporting vendors and WILL hook you up. you can just search which are the best long tube on the site or get ASM, or the cheaper bnang for the buck which are the pacesetter. talk to zippy for your programming needs and you will be well on your way...oh and you cant go wrong with a custom grind cam made for the supercharger.

p.s. while your at it i would get a big break kit, or at least a brake upgrade no point of going fast if you cant stop.

well....glad your ok hope no one got injured...speak to a member here called revolution race works (ithink) anyways hes one of the supporting vendors and WILL hook you up. you can just search which are the best long tube on the site or get ASM, or the cheaper bnang for the buck which are the pacesetter. talk to zippy for your programming needs and you will be well on your way...oh and you cant go wrong with a custom grind cam made for the supercharger.

p.s. while your at it i would get a big break kit, or at least a brake upgrade no point of going fast if you cant stop.

I second that on Revolutionary race works. great service from that guy. also, you could PM a member here named supersub, he is also a magnuson dealer. probably won't go wrong with either guy.

Where do you live? I ask because my radix is underachieving here in AZ. It was 118 yesterday. I didnt question the heat until after the fact and my local tuner said that, along with really shitty gas, is keeping the radix to living to its fullest potential. HOWEVER it still is pulls alot harder than without! Youll love it. I also went with Frank at RevolutionRaceWorks. Great guy and really helpful. I love my ASM headers ZERO problems. Grab a shift kit from Zippy to complete the neck snapping experience. I went with a 3.0 pulley from install. Many say run the stock setup from the start for a while and see how the truck does. This is great advice and then pulley down after wards. Good luck.

Where do you live? I ask because my radix is underachieving here in AZ. It was 118 yesterday. I didnt question the heat until after the fact and my local tuner said that, along with really shitty gas, is keeping the radix to living to its fullest potential. HOWEVER it still is pulls alot harder than without! Youll love it. I also went with Frank at RevolutionRaceWorks. Great guy and really helpful. I love my ASM headers ZERO problems. Grab a shift kit from Zippy to complete the neck snapping experience. I went with a 3.0 pulley from install. Many say run the stock setup from the start for a while and see how the truck does. This is great advice and then pulley down after wards. Good luck.

thanks for ur help bro, I live upin new England, New Hampshire to be exact. so i wouldnt be dealing with the the AZ weather....probably better for me, anyway, so far it sounds like im gonna run the Radix supercharger with a 3.0 pulley, is 2.9 to much of a jump..?when would i be ready for that, also im either going to go with ASM or JBA headers. ive been hearing alot of info from those names...a zippy shift kit is also on the list. if anyone else has any advice lemm know...thanks again