Superdrol???

popeye55

I know there was some weight lifting posts here a while back. you talked about the results you seen with Superdrol. I am not able to find it for sale. am i missing the retailer or what has happen. alot of good said with some negitive, but i am looking for some help please. thanks

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what misterp said... superdrol was banned a while back.. good luck finding pheraplex, as that is banned as well... for a review my buddy took the 4 week cycle.. bench went from 315 to 365 and his weight went from 210 to 225... negatives, he got some lethargy and had some problems sleeping.. whatever you do research what you put in your body and good luck!!!

Neither Superdrol or PP were banned -- AX voluntarily pulled their products.

SNS makes Methyl Masterdrol which is the same chemical as Superdrol. I'm not sure who is making PP at the moment, Generic Labz used to make MegaPlex, but I believe they stopped in May.

Be careful with any PH and **DO YOUR RESEARCH**.

superdrol is still available, just search around for it and make sure you read up on it a lot because there can be some harmfull side effects. They discontinued it before it became illegal so what is left on shelves or elsewhere is all that can be sold.

Oh yeah just google the word superdrol and you will find several places where you can get 90 counts for $24

superdrol and pp and ergomax stopped being produced cause the gov't sent them a warning letter telling them so, or they would be sued... if they arent banned yet (which im 99.9% sure they have been already), thier time is comming very very quickly..

I know there was some weight lifting posts here a while back. you talked about the results you seen with Superdrol. I am not able to find it for sale. am i missing the retailer or what has happen. alot of good said with some negitive, but i am looking for some help please. thanks

PM sent. ;)

hey thanks for the spinach tip....haha :D where is a good place to look for honest info, i am looking at try superdrol or Methl masterdol....i have never tried much over alot of eating, some creatine and no2... looking for something new and i agree about getting alot of info. plan on getting a good PCT but i am still not sure where i can find good no biased info at?

dude if your looking for superdrol, i typed in superdrol and here is just one place to get it

http://www.discountanabolics.com/p/AN01

For mad info on it go to bodybuilding.com and either search the word superdrol or go into the steroid section

You will not be able to purchase TRUE SUPERDROL through any of the nutraceutical sites. They will send you an e-mail stating that the supply is no longer available however they have "substitutes" available. They keep the Superdrol name on their website to haul in on the internet searches.

The current street value of Superdrol is about $80 a bottle (90ct.) PP is about $30.

If you search "anabolic" on E-bay, you will have a few hits for SD or PP. Very few will actually come out and post a picture or call it Superdrol though for liability. I would be careful on buying this stuff on E-bay though as it is very easy to re-pack a bottle with placebo and put a shrink wrap over the lid :shakehead:

I like the Spinach idea/pun :jester:

dude if your looking for superdrol, i typed in superdrol and here is just one place to get it

http://www.discountanabolics.com/p/AN01

For mad info on it go to bodybuilding.com and either search the word superdrol or go into the steroid section

You will not be able to purchase TRUE SUPERDROL through any of the nutraceutical sites. They will send you an e-mail stating that the supply is no longer available however they have "substitutes" available. They keep the Superdrol name on their website to haul in on the internet searches.

The current street value of Superdrol is about $80 a bottle (90ct.) PP is about $30.

If you search "anabolic" on E-bay, you will have a few hits for SD or PP. Very few will actually come out and post a picture or call it Superdrol though for liability. I would be careful on buying this stuff on E-bay though as it is very easy to re-pack a bottle with placebo and put a shrink wrap over the lid :shakehead:

I like the Spinach idea/pun :jester:

These places are still allowed to sell the superdrol, it only was discontinued therefor they werent allowed to produce anymore through the manufacture, whatever is still left on the shelves or in stores can be sold, An rep for them told me this not long ago. My local shack of a nutrition place still has a whole sh!t load of it stashed, dude can get anything. I ordered mine off of the web from a site similiar to the one I posted and got great results using it, only afterwards i injured myself and I couldnt keep all the gains. I'm waiting till winter to do another cycle, still dropping some weight right now to where I want to be

Although a lot of places are sold out and will offer and alternative there is still plenty of it out there. The Red bottle 90 count is the real deal, I have heard of the blue bottle 90 counts being the fakes but cant vouch for that. But like said i guess it is pretty easy to just repack the bottle with a placebo.

Oh yeah i even saw it at GNC not long ago in there HIDDEN cabinet, if you got a cool GNC REP ask them if they have any as well, but then it will prob run about $80

Edited by fox_forma (see edit history)