Superdrol???

popeye55

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SNS version of superdrol: http://www.discountanabolics.com/p/SN15

Lethal Gear's version: http://www.discountanabolics.com/p/LG18

Keep in mind Superdrol is Anabolic Extreme's BRAND NAME. The chemical that makes its wheels spin is: 2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol and each cap/pill is 10mg. Anything that has 10mg of 2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol is the same thing...

Superdrol is not banned. The only banned PH were testosterone cousins (either prohormones or prosteroids). Anything else is NOT covered by the ban (except in internet myth).

From Section 4 of the Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004:

(a) DEFINITIONS- Section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 802) is amended--

(A) The term `anabolic steroid' means any drug or hormonal substance, chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone (other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and dehydroepiandrosterone), and includes--

Most of the PHs available now are progestins.

I vaguely remember hearing about the AX "letter" but honestly believe it was a marketing gimic to sell out their stock. Anabolic Xtreme stopped producing it for these reasons:

Effective January 2006, Anabolic Xtreme has ceased marketing and sales of all licensed pro-hormone products to include Superdrol™, Phera-Plex™, Ergomax™, and Prostanozol™. We are proud of the products that we have marketed to help our customers achieve their training and fitness goals. However, while it was never our objective to market supplement products for the purposes of undetectability in doping tests or to undermine fairness in sports in any way, we have decided that the most appropriate course of action is to discontinue these products, and to focus instead on continuing to bring you innovative new quality supplements.

See: http://www.anabolicx.com/home.html

All of these formulations were licensed from ALRI and **ALL** are still available from other companies under different names. The key is the active chemical, not the trade name.

Edited by TurbochargedBerserker (see edit history)

Its always good to have something on hand for clensing your liver while taking superdrol or something similiar to it. It can be pretty rough on your liver and I would def say do not drink at all while on it. When i took it I was drinking at least a gallon of water a day plus cranberry juice to flush my system. You only need to cycle the stuff for 3weeks, depending on your stats now will depend how many mg's to take, normally its 1 capsule for a week, then 2 after that, if your over 200lbs when starting it is pretty safe to start out at 2 caps then go to 3.

When coming off cycle, obviously you need a great PCT which you know, for lifting alone I would go with some CEE (creatine estyl ether) to hold onto the gains or something similiart. Now for the sides Nolva is always good incase of some gyno. Now you need to something to bring your test levels back up safely. There are so many options so I'll leave that to you!!

Here is a great write up of a PCT so get to reading!!!!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.p...892#post6072892

Its always good to have something on hand for clensing your liver while taking superdrol or something similiar to it.  It can be pretty rough on your liver and I would def say do not drink at all while on it.  When i took it I was drinking at least a gallon of water a day plus cranberry juice to flush my system.  You only need to cycle the stuff for 3weeks, depending on your stats now will depend how many mg's to take, normally its 1 capsule for a week, then 2 after that, if your over 200lbs when starting it is pretty safe to start out at 2 caps then go to 3.

When coming off cycle, obviously you need a great PCT which you know, for lifting alone I would go with some CEE (creatine estyl ether) to hold onto the gains or something similiart.  Now for the sides Nolva is always good incase of some gyno.  Now you need to something to bring your test levels back up safely.  There are so many options so I'll leave that to you!!

Here is a great write up of a PCT so get to reading!!!!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.p...892#post6072892

Cranberry juice won't do much for your liver. I suggest taking Milk Thistle, at least a 1000mg a day. I don't know much about weight lifting or superdrol, but I had liver problems in the past and my doctor recomended Milk Thistle, it comes in pill form.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

you go buy all that crap Kev?

My sister is a desk clerk at a gym in Trenton. She can get it for me. I did buy the Rampage on-line though. Its like Stacker II. Waste of $$$ IMO. :shakehead:

I actually sold a few bottles of PP for $50 each that sis picked up for me @ $20 ea. :thumbs: