Am I slow?

victorredss

your not dumb...your just a newbie.

just to sum up for you pretty quickly a pcm retune is that you either send your tune via mail to a retune company ooooor you get a custom tune. now to get in to the details click the search button and type mail order tune or custom tune...

I hear ya about the heat :sigh:  At a minimum get a good PCM tune, that will help quite a bit.

Mr. P. :)

Mr. P how much can you expect from a good mail order tune like PCMforless?

.3 of your ET...or is that too optimistic?

A PCMforless tune dropped me almost a second in the 1/4 and that tune was for nitrous which does not give you as much timing.

he is one, and a few might be closer in texas for you, dont know which, just alot of trucks in texas

Zippy is one of the most experienced; Brian Herter (PCM4Less) owns a SS himself and I have one of his tunes but it runs so rich that my Corsa tips are black in a week, not to mention some tranny shift point issues. Another popular albeit controversial tuner is Allen Nelson (Nelson Performance, San Antonio).

You know who you might call (since you live in Odessa) is Texas Speed; they're on 62 just south of Lubbock; they might even dyno tune your truck right there...

he is one, and a few might be closer in texas for you, dont know which, just alot of trucks in texas

Zippy is one of the most experienced; Brian Herter (PCM4Less) owns a SS himself and I have one of his tunes but it runs so rich that my Corsa tips are black in a week, not to mention some tranny shift point issues. Another popular albeit controversial tuner is Allen Nelson (Nelson Performance, San Antonio).

You know who you might call (since you live in Odessa) is Texas Speed; they're on 62 just south of Lubbock; they might even dyno tune your truck right there...

wow p!!! i thought that was normal :crazy:

wow p!!! i thought that was normal :crazy:

What the black on the tips? Yeah it is I havn't seen a vehicle thats doesn't really get it. :dunno:

I ran a 15.4 stock and removed torque management the same day at the track and ran 15.2