Supernova

SS Silv

Anyone else watch this show? I am addicted.

If you do, who do you want to win?

Thats a badass show man. I think that chick Dilana is going to win or the guy with the australian accent. Im just waiting to hear some music from Supernova... I hope its going to be more influenced by Jason more than Gilby and Tommy...

:cheers:

I think Lucas has got it. I don't think they will pick a chick, if they do they will have a guy also. They are not the type of band to have a girl as the lead singer.

I dont know man.. I thought the same thing, that they wouldnt want a chick singer. But when I saw her, she seemed like she would fit right in. Shes a crazzzy b!tch.. :jester:

theres no way they are going to pick a female ( tommy is to much of a dog ) i think it is going to come down to lucas and magni with lucas winning. magni has a better voice, but lucas has better stage pressence. lucas would fit them the best. this show is opening the door for magni to bring his own band to the states.

theres no way they are going to pick a female ( tommy is to much of a dog ) i think it is going to come down to lucas and magni with lucas winning.  magni has a better voice, but lucas has better stage pressence.  lucas would fit them the best.  this show is opening the door for magni to bring his own band to the states.

:withstupid: Like I said earlier, if they pick a chick they will also pick a guy as lead singer, it would be cool to have a girl as a back up if anything. I think the band would suck with a girl lead singer. Totally doesn't fit there attitude.

You boys watching it tonight?

Damn is Jill HAWT!!!

Dude.. she sounded like someone was beating her though.. hahaha. I still think its gonna come down to Dilana, Magni, and Toby... and Dilana winning. I am just wondering if Supernova's new crap is going to sound good though... who knows, we will have to wait and see...

:pop: