Silver SSS moded

I was wondering if anyone here who owns the SSS in Silver did any mods to their truck? Maybe added new wheels or a supercharger perhaps a new hood. Anthing.

I've had mine for over a year and it's still completely stock. I'm curious to see how it looks modded. So if you do please post some pics for me.

Thanx.

Im still tock too except for the sunroof and billet. I may wait until warranty runs out before doing anything. Then again I may get a tune, CAI, and exhaust in the next few months..still havent decided. As far as external mods or wheels and tires, that would be a long way off in either case

Edited by StealthSS (see edit history)

easbaysav dropped his truck... i dont know if he did any other exterior mods though...

Yeah he had molded a rollpan to it but I think he sold his truck.

Mine has CAI, 160 t-stat, Longtubes, !cats, tune, and magnaflow exhaust. It will be dropped 4/4 on some 22s here pretty quick

Edited by OUT2WIN (see edit history)

I was wondering if anyone here who owns the SSS in Silver did any mods to their truck? Maybe added new wheels or a supercharger perhaps a new hood. Anthing.

I've had mine for over a year and it's still completely stock. I'm curious to see how it looks modded. So if you do please post some pics for me.

Thanx.

once you start modding it's gonna be hard to just to stop at one thing, then before you know it you're dropped with 22's on the truck (check sig), lol. and that's just exterior, engine mods hurt the wallet the most! :thumbs: