Memory Function no longer working...

2006SilverSS

I noticed the other day that when folding in the mirrors that they didn't go back to the memory position after folding them out. I thought that maybe this was just a fluke but it's happening all the time now.

I noticed the other day that it seems that I can't reset this either. I hold the memory button for position 1 and nothing happens (to program the memory). I swapped out the PCM for the tuned one about a month ago and am wondering if this could have something to do with it.

I tried doing a search of the forums but didn't come up with much on this. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks.

within the last 2 weeks my seat memory buttons have stopped working also. i had the dealership do some warranty work on the driver side seat (the popping and cracking the almost everyone gets) and every since my memory 1 and 2 cannot be programmed. wtf? :banghead:

i just started gettingn the popping in my drivers seat...awhile back my mirror stop returing to set position...they reprogrammed under warrenty and it was fine but it started again...its not a problem just annoying