Can you unlock the bike?

Mcskandlss

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well atleast you guys got it i have been trying for ALONG time and always get stuck on the remote with the R/C bike left   :banghead:

Click on the r/c bike, then click about items,while

looking at the r/c bike, click on the remote control,

then use the remote control on the r/c bike.

O i always got to that point but just never clicked on the wheel again... but now i am just trying to put the last code togther

Here is one I found a while back that I could never figure out

Crimson room

once you get the screw driver out of the safe it is pretty easy

where is the safe??? thats all i need i have found everything else

okay did u get the tape recorder???

play it and it has a little movie in the movie he will start pointing at the wall in the end of the movie. wait for the movie to finish and then click it three times with the nmouse

how do you get the safe open

I am so stuck...I figured out the code for the front tire. got that unlocked. I cant get the thing in the tire. I cant find the rc cycle or the tape player I dont understand what the mirror on the wall does or why the chair moves in fron of the computer. ARRRGHHHHHHHH!!!

I am so stuck...I figured out the code for the front tire.  got that unlocked.  I cant get the thing in the tire.  I cant find the rc cycle or the tape player I dont understand what the mirror on the wall does or why the chair moves in fron of the computer.  ARRRGHHHHHHHH!!!

Check the breifcase for a remote for the RC you must have the key to get in the briefcase

I am so stuck...I figured out the code for the front tire.  got that unlocked.  I cant get the thing in the tire.  I cant find the rc cycle or the tape player I dont understand what the mirror on the wall does or why the chair moves in fron of the computer.  ARRRGHHHHHHHH!!!

hint: the mirror on the wall does nothing. the chair moving does nothing.

hint: the mirror on the wall does nothing. the chair moving does nothing.

the mirror on the wall soed do something , it shows something when the bike is moved forward and the chair when moved has a hidden object behind it in the begining.

btw i got it. it was hard for me to find the secret pot where the tread left a print on the ground!

Archived