Can you unlock the bike?

Mcskandlss

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have done everything but figure out that last damn code to open the door.  I see the markings on the floor, and I see the image in the mirror, but I still can't figure it out.  Damn.....  I guess I'm just a  :yellow_loser:

write down the half code on the floor then get the ones in the mirror, i think you have to reverse them and flip them to fit and make the code.

I have done everything but figure out that last damn code to open the door.  I see the markings on the floor, and I see the image in the mirror, but I still can't figure it out.  Damn.....   I guess I'm just a  :yellow_loser:

write down the half code on the floor then get the ones in the mirror, i think you have to reverse them and flip them to fit and make the code.

Wow wait there is a code on the floor all i saw was the one in the mirror i am a :yellow_loser:

Ok where the hell is the other ring?

which ring can't you find?

the slightly heavy ring or

the thin ring with the sculpture

I was able to get out of the red room now for the green room. I think I was pretty close on the white room the other night. The blue room looks to be the hardest of them all.

I was able to get out of the red room now for the green room. I think I was pretty close on the white room the other night. The blue room looks to be the hardest of them all.

Cool

I did each of them through one sitting per room. :crazy:

Cool

I did each of them through one sitting per room. :crazy:

Your wife must be proud! :crackup:

Archived