Can you unlock the bike?

Mcskandlss

I got the bike one done last number i a f*cker and now i'm out of the white room it was cake! (Morse code is fun!) not!

In the crimson room

i can't get the safe open i even got the number is there something to it?

tired the crimson room over and now the safe worked!

now on to the Viridian Room

What items do you have in the Viridian room?

i have a ligher, six chinese symbols, insence, two pictures, a picture frame , black hair, a medicine bottle, a cd case, and a beer.

have you found the key for the book yet?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got the bike one done last number i a f*cker and now i'm out of the white room it was cake! (Morse code is fun!) not!

In the crimson room

i have a ligher, six chinese symbols, insence, two pictures, a picture frame , black hair, a medicine bottle, a cd case, and a beer.

Yeah yu have a lot further to go there are many steps I have gone through from there. look around the skeleton more (left side)

In the crimson room

Yeah yu have a lot further to go there are many steps I have gone through from there. look around the skeleton more (left side)

What's up with the dice picture and the dice rolled out?

have you gotten the code to the foot lock?

In the crimson room

What's up with the dice picture and the dice rolled out?

have you gotten the code to the foot lock?

What did you do with the paper with the hair on it? anything yet? if you have figured that out then the six symbols have to do with the "dice" and the paper in the medicine bottle has to do with it as well.

I am stuck trying to complete what seems like a shrine to pray for the persons soul or whatever. I haven't gotten the lock yet. I don't even have a code. I'm still wondering how to use the CD and what the odd voice os all about when you open the door.

I am stuck trying to complete what seems like a shrine to pray for the persons soul or whatever. I haven't gotten the lock yet. I don't even have a code. I'm still wondering how to use the CD and what the odd voice os all about when you open the door.

i do know you have to have the beer out of the refrigartor so it's chilly like the diary says also

have you fgured out how to use the cards or dice?

i do know you have to have the beer out of the refrigartor so it's chilly like the diary says also

have you fgured out how to use the cards or

i raised the dead

These were so damn addicting

i raised the dead

Thanks for all the help jon

way too fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i raised the dead

Thanks for all the help jon

way too fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah that one was much harder even with some help but I guess I need to read a bt closer I missed the "temperature" part! :banghead:

I am lost on the crimson room....I have the rings and three keys the red box a tape power supply piece of paper cd case....i cant do anything else...

and what the hell does 1394 mean?

the code to the safe but it changes so no worries you didn't give anything away, you need to look for the battery. most of the pieces you listed all go together "in" one.

Archived