New pics of the SS

montanass

I've been planning on stopping and taking some pics of the truck for about a month since the feilds were green... but I haven't had my camera with me for a while so I grabbed it from work and brought it with.... I'm pleased with the photos, but I need to touch them up a bit... Soooooo, what do you guys think? :D

1000722mediumgf4.jpg

1000724mediumkb6.jpg

1000725mediumvd4.jpg

your back needs to be toward the sun, you could have gotten better results if you had a slightly different angle, but the shadow is a nice effect :D

yeah, but with direct sunlight on the truck it tends to look funny.... it glows..... :D I think that mildly cloudy days are the best for taking pics of red, but we haven't had any white fluffy things around here for a while... I do like the location of the pics, but your right... they do need a little more light on the side I was shooting from... :cool:

your back needs to be toward the sun, you could have gotten better results if you had a slightly different angle, but the shadow is a nice effect :D

yeah, but with direct sunlight on the truck it tends to look funny.... it glows..... :D I think that mildly cloudy days are the best for taking pics of red, but we haven't had any white fluffy things around here for a while... I do like the location of the pics, but your right... they do need a little more light on the side I was shooting from... :cool:

the over sun orange is not cool either

Archived