Quik vs Holty

Quik

i concur.  quicks truck pulls HARD up top.  we were dead even until about like he said 5700-6000 rpm's, then he started walking me.  when we shut down at about 130mph :dunno: he had about 1 to 2 lengths on me.  wouldn't have been REALLY interesting had i not had the 22's on. but i give Quik credit, he setup runs very strong. with a little more tuning, who knows what it will run.  looks like there will be some grudge matches at PRP this fall  :D  :cheers:  :jester:

thanks and for the wheel comment thats like me saying let me put my 16s back on. i deff feel theres a little more in this setup. and my base tune from ed wright was deff a good one.

Ed Wright does very good work, that's for sure. :thumbs:

yea thats where i got my base map. if you dont mind after some more logging and tweaking and once i get my wideband ill do more logging and if you dont mind could you look over the logs and files and see what you think or we could tweak

yeah cause my skills aren't good enough for him.

i concur.  quicks truck pulls HARD up top.  we were dead even until about like he said 5700-6000 rpm's, then he started walking me.  when we shut down at about 130mph :dunno: he had about 1 to 2 lengths on me.  wouldn't have been REALLY interesting had i not had the 22's on. but i give Quik credit, he setup runs very strong. with a little more tuning, who knows what it will run.  looks like there will be some grudge matches at PRP this fall   :D  :cheers:  :jester:

thanks and for the wheel comment thats like me saying let me put my 16s back on. i deff feel theres a little more in this setup. and my base tune from ed wright was deff a good one.

Ed Wright does very good work, that's for sure. :thumbs:

yea thats where i got my base map. if you dont mind after some more logging and tweaking and once i get my wideband ill do more logging and if you dont mind could you look over the logs and files and see what you think or we could tweak

yeah cause my skills aren't good enough for him.

nah you got skills man and youre going to continue to help me out