My new toy

tawss04

...as for being better at the pump I  :dunno:  filled it twice yesterday and put another 5gal's in it before I put it up, but we were on it from 10am till 4pm so we broke it in real good :D

I meant it has the better pump housing...more thrust than the '00-02 1200R's, and the '03-04 1300R's.

Older GPR guys are swapping to the '05-and-up pump setup for more top speed.

...and mine sucks down gas, too. I think that it gets ~5mpg if I take it easy...MUCH worse if I'm WOT.

:eek:

Yea PM me if you head out there or I'll PM you if I head out there :thumbs:

Will do.

- Brian

I know the supercharger clutches are prone to letting go, but I have not heard of one RXP being blown up. The S/C clutches have all been recalled and everything is good to go. One member on another forum has ran 85+ on an RXP with nitrous and the engine tweaked and can just jump on and ride it like it was stock.

Check out www.greenhulk.net, Jerry has both RXP forums and GPR forums. I am Teddy57 over there. Kerry Hibdon just set a new world record for top speed on a jet ski, GPR 1300 88.5 MPH on GPS, there is a vid over there. Check it out.

Teddy

I know the supercharger clutches are prone to letting go, but I have not heard of one RXP being blown up.  The S/C clutches have all been recalled and everything is good to go.  One member on another forum has ran 85+ on an RXP with nitrous and the engine tweaked and can just jump on and ride it like it was stock. 

Check out www.greenhulk.net, Jerry has both RXP forums and GPR forums.  I am Teddy57 over there.  Kerry Hibdon just set a new world record for top speed on a jet ski, GPR 1300 88.5 MPH on GPS, there is a vid over there.  Check it out.

Teddy

Thats just what I've heard about them, I do like there machines. I will have to check that site out :thumbs:

If you werent so far away we could go riding some time. But me being in the North east is a real long ride down to the south. I got a 06 RXp about 2 months ago. I dont care how fast it is when you get over 60 Its all about holding on and not shitting your pants. LOL JAc :cheers:

If you werent so far away we could go riding some time. But me being in the North east is a real long ride down to the south. I got a 06 RXp about 2 months ago. I dont care how fast it is when you get over 60 Its all about holding on and not shitting your pants.  LOL    JAc    :cheers:

You got that right, It's like a crotchrocket after 170mph its hold on for dear life :D

After riding it I got on my 760 and that thing felt real small and it will hit 50/55mph but the gpr is a whole new experience :jester: