any other added opinions

This topic was brought up onece but just wanted to see if there were more people with opinions out there. Because of the 2wd, would the truck benefit more from a vortech or from any Centrifugal super? wouyld the radix or a root super be to much power from the get go?? If I'm understanding the differemces right, that seems to make sense. Anyone have any thoughts on 2wd supers??

This topic was brought up onece but just wanted to see if there were more people with opinions out there.  Because of the 2wd, would the truck benefit more from a vortech or from any Centrifugal super?  wouyld the radix or a root super be to much power from the get go??  If I'm understanding the differemces right, that seems to make sense.  Anyone have any thoughts on 2wd supers??

Yes the Radix will produce more power at lower rpm then a higher rpm Vortrec type blower causing you to spin the tire's more out of the hole but if you just feather the throttle a lil bitit's fine I think the Radix is the best kit out there I love mine. I hope this help's it's a little early in the morning :sleep:

for a 2wd id think the vortech would work great. mine works pretty dam good out of the hole although a radix would get me out faster . but the radix cant push 11.5 psi on the 6.0 :devil: . but i think im pushing it to its limits right now.

I like the Radix for its completeness as a kit and overall user friendly setup. To make huge power numbers though on the high end the Procharger flows more air in the end result pushing some pretty serious numbers at the top.

It really depends on your personal taste. I love the radix kits but I know that in the end the Procharger is going to be a better end result for me at the top end where I am making big numbers allready.

I put down 351 with a rough tune with my 2wd with cam and heads. I know there are awd guys stock putting 450 down with low boost from the procharger. I am certain I will see over 500 at the wheels with low boost.