high lift rocker arm question?

i don't know if i did'nt type it in right or not?.. so please don't flame me because i tried to search for it... and this is probably a simple question?.

doe's anyone make a higher then stock lift rocker arm for the LQ9?.. if so how much are they and where do i get them?.. will they make a noticeable difference?.. are they hard to install?.. what are the pro's and con's???

i know nothing about the inner workings of this engine (i'm used to te old 60's stuff) and don't want to realy mess with anything internal, so if i could remove a valve cover swap in the rockers and pick up 10-15hp then i'm interested.. i'm just not sure if that could be done to this engine like my older cars :confused:

please help me if you can.. and remember at least it's not an exhaust question! :jester:

If you mean higher ratio rockers, Crane makes 1.8s that will work.  Try going to Tbyrne's site, he has them.  Link is on the left.

good lord that is a lot of money for rockers! :eek: it should be two maybe three hundred bucks at the most whats up with that :confused:

i guess now that i know there available i can look into it and see if there is a more price friendly option?... :dunno:

but thanks anyway.