holty vs twin turbo 408 camaro

Quik

ok this dude in a black twin turbo 408 camaro ran holty tonight from 40 to about 100 ish. holty had him at first then they were even when holty left of he was only about 2 lenghts behind him.

for some this is the same dude thta has the 427 TA that i beat down at thunder in the burgh. he wanted to run tonight but im still in tunning mode and i would rahter run on slicks then my 20s. but after holty and his run put a smile to my face. knowing that i have more topend then holty and that camaro didnt pull that much on him.

could it be another victory in near future against him lets see in the future oh yea im staying NA for awhile unleasing this power NA is sweet

but major props to the red dragon to hold up to that camaro is sweet. 5700lbs of fierly. if i had to build a SSS i think i would go his route with the blower but for me NA is the way to go and yea another :cheers: for the wicked sound of blower

Edited by Quik (see edit history)

ok this dude in a black twin turbo 408 camaro ran holty tonight from 40 to about 100 ish. holty had him at first then they were even when holty left of he was only about 2 lenghts behind him.

for some this is the same dude thta has the 427 TA that i beat down at thunder in the burgh. he wanted to run tonight but im still in tunning mode and i would rahter run on slicks then my 20s. but after holty and his run put a smile to my face. knowing that i have more topend then holty and that camaro didnt pull that much on him.

could it be another victory in near future against him lets see in the future oh yea im staying NA for awhile unleasing this power NA is sweet

but major props to the red dragon to hold up to that camaro is sweet. 5700lbs of fierly. if i had to build a SSS i think i would go his route with the blower but for me NA is the way to go and yea another  :cheers: for the wicked sound of blower

yeah, last night was crazy. that dude and I were neck and neck until about 70-80mph, than he walked me just like quick did the night before. i'm having fueling issues again, so no more street racing for me until i figure this shit out. :banghead:

i'm having fueling issues again, so no more street racing for me until i figure this shit out.  :banghead:

Fuelslut was having the same when he was on the dyno. I think he is moded like you radix, cam...

he rewired the pump on the dyno to see if it was a voltage issue but it still was running lean up top. :banghead: He had also replaced he pump a few times too :dunno:

Hit him up he might have found a solution on his way to 400hp :driving:

:thumbs: that camaro must not run very well , a 408 tt camaro should easily be making close to 1000 hp , with that he shoul dbe able to outrun you with the less weight/and more hp easy. but mad props for the SS man i bet he thought he would smoke you!

WE all have to get together one of these nights.

Sounds like Mr. 408 & Mr. 427 talk a lot of talk about what is really done to his cars.

yea hes telling ppl i have 2 sneeky petes and turbo on my truck to be able to beat his TA. its a funny crowd ill say that

Sounds like Mr. 408 & Mr. 427 talk a lot of talk about what is really done to his cars.

yea hes telling ppl i have 2 sneeky petes and turbo on my truck to be able to beat his TA. its a funny crowd ill say that

LOL wtf is a sneaky pete? :dunno::crackup::D

LOL wtf is a sneaky pete? :dunno::crackup::D

nitrous bottle about the size of a 10z bottle of pop

but major props to the red dragon to hold up to that camaro is sweet. 5700lbs of fierly. if i had to build a SSS i think i would go his route with the blower but for me NA is the way to go and yea another   :cheers: for the wicked sound of blower

:chevy: Did you get the Magnavolt installed? :flag::flag:

yeah, last night was crazy. that dude and I were neck and neck until about 70-80mph, than he walked me just like quick did the night before. i'm having fueling issues again, so no more street racing for me until i figure this shit out. :banghead: