Yank TT2600 torque converter

No check engine lights. 1800rpms? LOL :D I rev up to 2400RPMs! :D Launches real nice.

I have been checking my trans fluid daily, I know the converter can "eat" up some fluid if enough wasnt pre-filled. Also, so far no leaks, I check every time Imove the truck :)

I did not get any codes after I put my TBTC :dunno:

what did it do to youe MPG?

There's not much loss at all around town, not even 1 mpg on my truck (TB stall). On the highway, MPG is the same as before because it's locked up anyway and not stalling.

There's not much loss at all around town, not even 1 mpg on my truck (TB stall). On the highway, MPG is the same as before because it's locked up anyway and not stalling.

ok thanks ,guess ill throw one in tomorrow morning ,shouldnt take more than an hour to do :chevy:

My mileage is about 1-2 mpg less around town.  Freeway, same as before.  But being able to smoke a C5 vette out of the hole (this morning on the way to work :D )  Priceless.

haha yah... but when they hit 3rd.. they are gone. I raced my brothers Z28, and he cant launch for shit. Got him by 2-3 cars off the line, and then he just blew by me like i was standing still. The higher stall is so much nicer off the line... it should come with one from the factory....

...and a supercharger :devil:

yep anout 1-2 mpg lost, plus some more cause you are on it more :devil:

ok thanks ,guess ill throw one in tomorrow  morning ,shouldnt take more than an hour to do  :chevy:

Riiiiiiiiiight! :lol: Took me probably about a day to do it on stands in a friend's driveway (actually a day and a half due to a rain delay).

took Zippy, his hands, and us spectators almost 12, with running to get parts and letting the truck cool down, oh yea not on a lift...make sure you jack it high enough to clear sliding the trans out