MTV Cribs

mwalls54

tonite on cribs its the 100th show and it has thomas jones on it. Me and him went to high school and played ball together. After 5 years or so of him being a pro its still strang to see him on tv.

DA BEARS :) He's a good RB. It is funny to see people you went to school with in the pros. Michael Turner went to NIU where I go. He plays behind LT with the Chargers. I'm not sure how many of you guys watch college football but we have another good RB this year again... Garett Wolfe. He's definatly fun to watch. He's faster than just about anyone out there. I cant wait till the football season tips off again!!!

DA BEARS :)  He's a good RB.  It is funny to see people you went to school with in the pros.  Michael Turner went to NIU where I go.  He plays behind LT with the Chargers.  I'm not sure how many of you guys watch college football but we have another good RB this year again... Garett Wolfe.  He's definatly fun to watch.  He's faster than just about anyone out there.  I cant wait till the football season tips off again!!!

NIU huh?? Well don't get your hopes up till after Sept. 2nd. I don't know if that's really a good way to start off your season!! GO BUCKS!!

yeah he has some sweet cars. he has a few up in virginia too. did you all notice the black expedition? he has had that for 8 years. it has to have over 200k miles on it. i am happy for that family. his mom worked in a underground coal mine as a forman up untill he turned pro. :eek: then a few years later julius turned pro too.

DA BEARS :)  He's a good RB.  It is funny to see people you went to school with in the pros.  Michael Turner went to NIU where I go.  He plays behind LT with the Chargers.  I'm not sure how many of you guys watch college football but we have another good RB this year again... Garett Wolfe.  He's definatly fun to watch.  He's faster than just about anyone out there.  I cant wait till the football season tips off again!!!

NIU huh?? Well don't get your hopes up till after Sept. 2nd. I don't know if that's really a good way to start off your season!! GO BUCKS!!

yeah yeah yeah, last year we started the season off at Michigan! Should have won that game!!! Oh well, whether or not we win that game against Ohio or not, I guarantee it'll be a good game. We lost some good players to graduation though... both of our star receivers :banghead: who knows, we might suck this year :)

Hey Hey you do remember your buckeyes have got the National champion TEXAS LONGHORNS at Austin this year... Yes i am a HUGE Longhorns fan :thumbs:

yeah yeah yeah, last year we started the season off at Michigan!

:thumbs:

go blue!

:banghead: I'm honestly suprised that game was as close as it was. Our games sellout with like 28000 people... I think there was like 3 or 4 times that in MI. I almost went to that game too.

Hey Hey you do remember your buckeyes have got the National champion TEXAS LONGHORNS at Austin this year... Yes i am a HUGE Longhorns fan 

We may have lost 9 of 11 Starters on defense to the NFL....but at least we didn't lose our whole team (Vince Young). The 2 games last year that you couldn't just out talent your oponent......that guy won for Texas single handedly. We'll see how they fare this year. My bet would be nowhere near a National Championship!!!

Hey Hey you do remember your buckeyes have got the National champion TEXAS LONGHORNS at Austin this year... Yes i am a HUGE Longhorns fan 

We may have lost 9 of 11 Starters on defense to the NFL....but at least we didn't lose our whole team (Vince Young). The 2 games last year that you couldn't just out talent your oponent......that guy won for Texas single handedly. We'll see how they fare this year. My bet would be nowhere near a National Championship!!!

Yea you guys lost your D but you still have your Cheaper version of Vince Young Troy Smith! I think we will do alright we lost a big part of both sides Vince Young and Michel Huff :banghead:

Archived