WANTED: in-tank OEM fuel pump

Holty

Need to know what the part # is for a 2003 Silverado SS in-tank fuel pump. Also need prices and where to buy one. Want to buy ONLY brand new, never used, in original packaging. must be genuine GM, delphi, acdelco, etc. thanks.

Need to know what the part # is for a 2003 Silverado SS in-tank fuel pump.  Also need prices and where to buy one.  Want to buy ONLY brand new, never used, in original packaging.  must be genuine GM, delphi, acdelco, etc.  thanks.

19121626 GM PART# LIST PRICE IS 481.99

I'LL SELL YA ONE FOR 300.00 PLUS ACTUAL SHIPPING

Need to know what the part # is for a 2003 Silverado SS in-tank fuel pump.  Also need prices and where to buy one.  Want to buy ONLY brand new, never used, in original packaging.  must be genuine GM, delphi, acdelco, etc.  thanks.

hey, thanks for the reply, but i don't think that is correct. this is what gmpartsdirect shows for that part#...

GM PART # 19121626

CATEGORY: Fuel Tank Meter Sender/Connector

PACK QTY: 1 CORE CHARGE: $0.00

GM LIST: $481.99

OUR PRICE: $250.64

hey, thanks for the reply, but i don't think that is correct. this is what gmpartsdirect shows for that part#...

GM PART # 19121626

55.00 SHIPPING AND HANDLING OK I'LL MATCH IT

300.00 SHIPPED

GM PART # 19121626

55.00 SHIPPING AND HANDLING OK I'LL MATCH IT

300.00 SHIPPED

well that seems like a very good price, but are you sure thats the correct part#? i'm not trying to be an ass here, but i need to be sure.

someone else gave me a part number of:

GM PART # 15205623

GM LIST: $450.00

OUR PRICE: $234.00

which one is it?? again, not trying to be a dick, but i'm VERY tight on cash right now and can't afford to be dealing with the wrong parts and such.

Gm parts direct charges crazy shipping and handling charges.

Why does it have to be a OEM pump? You can find a good Walbro 255 for ~$150. Not a direct bolt it but easy to get it to work for a qualified installer.

Why does it have to be a OEM pump?  You can find a good Walbro 255 for ~$150.  Not a direct bolt it but easy to get it to work for a qualified installer.

thats a good question. my concern there is having to remove the basket, therefore not being able to ever drop below a 1/4 tank of gas due to fuel pick up without the bucket. sloshing fuel and such. i know its not a big deal, but my wife drives the truck alot and i can just see that causing huge problems.

Why does it have to be a OEM pump?  You can find a good Walbro 255 for ~$150.  Not a direct bolt it but easy to get it to work for a qualified installer.

thats a good question. my concern there is having to remove the basket, therefore not being able to ever drop below a 1/4 tank of gas due to fuel pick up without the bucket. sloshing fuel and such. i know its not a big deal, but my wife drives the truck alot and i can just see that causing huge problems.

You shouldnt need to remove the ballast if you replace it with a single walbro pump. It fits right into the stock fuel pump/sending unit assembly you just need to do some wiring changes.

It sounds like your thinking of a external pump not a internal unit. The Walbro 255 will fit without a problem.

15205623 IS FOR A 4.0

CALL 954-247-5106 ASK FOR FRANK

I'LL HOOK YOU UP

15205623 IS FOR A 4.0

I'LL HOOK YOU UP

SORRY 4.3

You shouldnt need to remove the ballast if you replace it with a single walbro pump. It fits right into the stock fuel pump/sending unit assembly you just need to do some wiring changes.

It sounds like your thinking of a external pump not a internal unit. The Walbro 255 will fit without a problem.

will the walbro pump give me any better performance over the stock pump? what kind of wiring changes are we talking about here?

15205623 IS FOR A 4.0

I'LL HOOK YOU UP

frank, i'll give you a call this afternoon on my lunch break. thanks.

will the walbro pump give me any better performance over the stock pump? what kind of wiring changes are we talking about here?

You wont see any direct performance increase from it but it will allow you to run bigger injectors for a stroker, FI setup, or dry nitrous kit. Or run larger shots on N20 on a wet kit.

I never wired up one of the pumps myself but the shop I used to work at we did it all the time. Or used a Racetronix wiring harness. Ill see if I can find out exactly what needs to be changed. Mostly its splicing of wires since its not a direct bolt in connector.