AWD dyno in Socal!

punkt71

If anyone wants to dyno their AWD SS in the Socal area... there is a place in Van Nuys (in Los Angeles for those who dont know) called Strictly Performance motorsports. They have a Mustang AWD dyno that has a wide enough wheelbase for an AWD truck... and they have a wideband and shit for custom tuning. They charge something like $125 an hour.

Their website is www.spmotorsports.net

do you know what kind of dyno it is? i think i remmeber calling them and they thought it would fit but werent sure. i searched for it and sure enough it would not fit. the only mustang dyno that i know will fit is the MD-IMP-AWD-DE-GB. the only pace i know to have one is granetelli motorsports in oxnard.

do you know what kind of dyno it is? i think i remmeber calling them and they thought it would fit but werent sure. i searched for it and sure enough it would not fit. the only mustang dyno that i know will fit is the MD-IMP-AWD-DE-GB. the only pace i know to have one is granetelli motorsports in oxnard.

Yeah, when I talked to him (forgot his name) I asked him if it would fit a truck with a 143" wheelbase.. he said no problem its adjustable and will fit... he said its the top of the line Mustang dyno. He could have been mistaken, but he said it would be no problem :confused: Maybe they upgraded it or got a new one since you called? Who knows... the guy could be smokin crack ... jk :jester:

Edited by punkt71 (see edit history)