F#(K !!!!!!!!!!!!!

well yesterday i dorve the SS around for a small spin to the friends house, go to leave and ding dign ding low oil pressure comes up on the dic, i look on the interceptor gfauge , no oil pressure what so ever, so i think to myself well it is running ok so i turn it off. start it back for a second and still no pressure. so get it towed to me house where i can check it out a bit more and get a gauge on the blower oil feed line. again no pressure :banghead::banghead: i was hoping it woul dbe the da oil pressure sensor. but no . im 99% sure it the oil pump. so tommorrow she goes to the old dealership . gotta love the warranty baby( and being good friends with my old service manager still). so he said bring it in asap. and told me to cal 1-800-chev-usa to try and get a free tow.

im going to attempt to have a z06 oil pump used instead of the stock one. any one have a part # for the z06 oil pump.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope not either jon. is there anyway to tell if they are in need of replacement?? without pulling the crank of course.

is this the correct # for the ls6 oil pump?

Damn man... that sucks :( I think we are starting to have the same bad luck with our trucks. My Radix goes on this weekend.. so wish me luck. I hope you get you get your truck fixed quick and this is the last of your issues. Hows your tranny holding? We got ours done at almost the same time... and mines holding up great. Let me know when you get your truck running... I might want to do a Vortech vs. Radix run soon :jester:

its not even funny how much that truck resembles my beater. only mine comes in grey not red, it even has the no passenger mirror bone stock baby, and for the hot chick i only drive her when my beater is out of gas!!

Haahah I made that sig because everyone has their trucks and hot chicks in thier sigs... I had to change it up a bit!

Chase, if you need a ride while yours is down... I will loan you the beater in the pic... the catch is, you need to let the fatty sit shotgun!!

:thumbs: