New Batch of BSER rollpans

Minor shaping/body work will be necessary. Every truck is a little diffrent but even an average body guy can fit it in an hour or so. Some guys have paid as little as $150 to get it painted and installed some as much as $300 and some like me fitted it themselves and just had it painted for a lot less.

Yes the harware is included.

I have 4 confirmed orders and i am goin into production now. If you want in on this batch call me at 316-858-1197 ....better make it quick if you don't want to wait a couple of months.

The price is $335 shipped in the continental US. 

Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada are more for shipping.

If you want one call me at 316-858-1197.  I take Paypal @ ([email protected]), Master Card/Visa.  I take card and shipping info at time of order, but will not charge until they are ready to ship. 

It can take me up to 2 weeks to get an order out; this is not mass production so you have to be a little patient.

Hi BSER, I am also interested in one of these. I have looked at what the online guys have as from Lund and they try to tell me that the Silverado rollpans will fit when I know otherwise. I had a 95 with a rollpan and it fit to the exsisting sheet metal where it cannot on the SS. So, my question is from what I see on your truck it appears that you either make the pan with the rear side panels attached or somehow blended them. And that is my question, how do you tie the exsisting rear plastic lower trim panels to your rollpan, and what material do you use steel or glass? Thanks