Beat my gas mileage...

punkt71

i cant really tell but im getting DAMN CRAPPY mileage i think something is up with my tune; runin to rich but im waiting on my interceptor gauge so at least i can give bryan a few things down and he can tone it down i may switch over to my stock tune if it continues

I have had the same reading on my 03. I check it alot. I have only a few mods tho. I cant complain on the gas milage. I dont drive far but i drive it every day. I get gas every 5 to 6 weeks.

Yeah, you could reset it.. but thats why i took the pic after 55 mi to be fair :jester:

But... Revolution got 26mpg.. what the hell.. how does that happen.. thats pretty damn good! I havent seen any Chevy fullsize anything get anything over 23mpg.. so congrats. I just wonder how my gas mileage is going to be after the Radix.. probably 2mpg for the first couple of days while i "break it in" :driving:

i was getting 22-23 doing 65-70 before i added my duels and volant.. i'm hoping it got better now i'll take a pic tomorow if i can and post it :chevy:

this was after a 65 mile drive from lancaster to granada hills was getting 24mpg untill i hit the 101fwy :banghead: darn poeple using there breaks :mad:

but i still think it was great :D

post-8665-1155416466_thumb.jpg

Archived