Woodward dream cruise 2006

UPDATE

Wed is vette day should be a few hundered :eek:

thursday is tbss and silverado SS's at murrays auto parts northbound side of woodward @7pm. I guess there is going to be a section for us so we wont get messed with,

27906 N. Woodward

Royal Oak, MI 48073

(248) 543-4200

I am trying to get the SS crowd together in MI for the dream cruize. It is usually much better driving the few nights before the actual cruise. So I am saying lets meet thurday night and see if we can have some fun on the steets.

I'll try to scout a area that is not going to be too crowded so we could fit...I bet we could get at least 10 after I go see if the TBSS guys are interested :devil:

I'll post more as I get it figured out.please post ideas/questions if you have em???

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joe,

When exactly is the dream cruise? Dates? Brian (Hotrod Truck) and his wife Alyce are supposed to be in town with her Camaro. I'd be up for a get together if my schedule permits. Get some of these other Mich. guys that didn't make it to the Zippy Event.

Bob

I wish I could go but I will not be there, We (Banks) will have some of our vehicles there! Lenos car that we just finished the fuel injection and turbo system on will be there along with our black twin turbo truck and I believe our D-max road race truck will be there with the Dakota (worlds fastest sport truck @ 222mph).

Dates:

This is a big thing people get here early in the week to get extra seat time.

Wed-Sat August 16,17,18,19.

Closer to sat you just get log jammed next to minivans and it is not as much driving time.

I emailed ImposterSS b/c he lives kind of north woodward and I am south we are trying to find a good meeting place.

I am tempted to goto the strip...in Detroit next to our city airport the is a rather long road that run next to the laning strip :cool::devil::cool::devil:

I call it my new found WOT testing site :D

Joe,

When exactly is the dream cruise? Dates? Brian (Hotrod Truck) and his wife Alyce are supposed to be in town with her Camaro. I'd be up for a get together if my schedule permits. Get some of these other Mich. guys that didn't make it to the Zippy Event.

Bob

We are coming up Friday the 18th. We're bringing her ARREST ME Red Camaro vert. :driving: We are staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Warren at 11 Mile Road. Plan on checking out some of the action Friday Night.

Have parking for Saturday :thumbs:

Isn't the official date Saturday the 19th? The rest is just people hitting the streets.

These "Trucks" are the hot rods of this generation so the more the...if you dont mind getting left by the SS's :driving::devil:

Even if you dont bring out the SS, cause the dream cruise is about your weekend car.

it was nice meeting guys at Zippy's so I would be happy to meet more truck lovers :chevy:

These "Trucks" are the hot rods of this generation so the more the...if you dont mind getting left by the SS's :driving:  :devil:

Even if you dont bring out the SS, cause the dream cruise is about your weekend car.

it was nice meeting guys at Zippy's so I would be happy to meet more truck lovers :chevy:

I am bringing this SS though :driving:

post-4532-1155081931_thumb.jpg

:cheers::chevy:

I'm coming to the Woodward cruise and normally I would have brought my Z06 or my '75 pictured below. However, I am getting my dyno tune finished at W2W the monday after the cruise so I will be bringing my truck :flag: I can try to sneak in a day early and meet you guys on Thursday. :thumbs:

I'm coming to the Woodward cruise and normally I would have brought my Z06 or my '75 pictured below.  However, I am getting my dyno tune finished at W2W the monday after the cruise so I will be bringing my truck  :flag:  I can try to sneak in a day early and meet you guys on Thursday. :thumbs:

I heard we might be @ W2W on friday, if we might be able to sneak in with ImposterSS on his dyno run. I would enjoy watching any dyno runs they are cool :cool:

count my ass in.... as long as i can get my 2/4 band crap straight by then.. :banghead:

you get somewhat of an intimidated feeling... or as if you totally dont belong (which, you really dont being that these trucks are late model) when your cruising or parked alone, so a group gettogether would be awesome

the TBSS guys were thinking the same SLUT, I am learking over there too. :cool: It DOES NOT HAVE TO BE THURSDAY. It could be wed or friday if more people are around.

TBSS guys are getting together thursday @ 7pm, Murray's on woodward.

Archived