tattoo

sswolfpac

does anyone have any ideas on a memorial tattoo for parents, i looked and im stumped, . thought bout a rose with their names on it but thats to plain my dad was a fisherman so i thought a boat heading out to sea with their names on it but i cant make up my mind, it has to be perfect cause i only get 1 shot any ideas serously, my mom is gone 10 yrs this yr, and in 2008 my dad will be gone 10 ryrs been tough without them but i still make it , sometimes it is hard ya know :tear::tear:

My uncle had one that I like, we are fromt he upper peninsula of Michigan and he got the outline of the state and then put a heart in the spot they were burried, and then under it put "Mom and Dad"

subtle yet to the point. just my thought

I like the Boat floating into the sea with the names on the back that would be cool just dont make it to plain make sure to have lots of detail on it... You could take a trip down to Miami and get it done on the TV show Miami Ink that would be cool that do some good Tattoos

chris would be a good choice , he is one of the best around, but that would be a long $$$$$$$$$$ trip, i might just go with another i dea i have see my mom died of m s multiple sclerosis and might dad died from a blood clot in his legs, went to his heart and got him so maybe 2 hearts together with a red ribbon with their names and dates on it, would be nice too i think thanks for the imput guys and gals it is a hard choice to make but like i said on shot so it will be a good one thanks all . steve

I like the Boat floating into the sea with the names on the back that would be cool just dont make it to plain make sure to have lots of detail on it... You could take a trip down to Miami and get it done on the TV show Miami Ink that would be cool that do some good Tattoos

they are ridiculously expensive and half the time those guys arent there.....but they are really good and since its special they will prob put you on the show and u will get the best

they are ridiculously expensive and half the time those guys arent there.....but they are really good and since its special they will prob put you on the show and u will get the best

Yea i thought the same thing since it remembers someone that what they usally put on TV

Archived