Got my truck on the Dyno.

I must say the PCM4LESS tune was dead on a/f ratio wise. However my nitrous jets need some tuning. Didn't get to finish the final nitrous pull due to it starting to run a little lean and I didn’t have any jets with me. BUT it was on par to my expectations. They killed it at 3200RPMs, where it hit 350rwhp/580rwtq. I don't expect the tq to go any higher but HP should hit 440. At 100* outside, back to back pulls, and a very conservative tune, It's exactly what I expected. I figure with cooler weather and a more aggressive tune, 20-30 more rwhp isn’t out of the question. It was nice to see the WRX guys’ jaws drop at almost 600rwtq at only 3200rpm. :lol:

Ah well, maybe next week.

Killer torque numbers!  :cheers:

Ohhh, the NOS is calling out to me... :devil:  Which kit do you run and how's it set up, please?

It's nothing special at all. I got this kit http://www.nitrousexpress.com/Pages/gm_1pc_massair.htm

And set up as per the instructions with the TR6 plugs and a tune from PCM4less.

Update time.

I did a compression just because I’m a paranoid bastard. Everything checked out fine. :thumbs: However, number 7 plug was DONE. So, let this be a lesson to myself and everyone else not to run nitrous or FI without a proper tune. It could've been bad. :nono: Luckily it wasn’t.

Good news is that with new plugs, jetting, and #7 sparkplug back up and running that I should be making some more power... That and I should break the 600rwtq barrier. :driving:

Archived