Removing bumper and hitch

I need to remove the bumper and hitch this weekend so I can take my truck in to have the rollpan installed on Monday. I haven't been under there yet and just had a few question so I have a heads up.

1. How many bolts to remove the bumper?

2. How many bolts to remove the hitch?

3. Any other thing I need to know before I tackle this?

TIA

The rear bumper is not that bad. There about 10 bolys to do it. Make sure you disconnect the light harness and the tube for the spare tire lift. once underneath i think there about 3 bolts on the brackets that connect to the frame(on each side). The I had to losen the bracket on one side where the bracket connects to the bumper so it can slide out off the frame. Took me about 45 minutes on a lift. Jac

the rear bumper is kinda a bitch to remove if you dont have air tools to do it, there are a few bolts that are just in a wierd position when you do it by hand. Have to take little steps each time to try and turn the bolts a little. I know I was cursing up a storm when i removed my rear bumper :banghead: