EBAY brake rotors

dantwomey

Quick-Stop is a reputable company; I've never tried their products personally but I do know they sell a lot of gear in other automotive circles and have a decent enough rep. The rear rotors look good, but I still think that these trucks need larger front rotors, that's where the Alumasport kit shines (more swept area). Although I am sure that with the correct pads plus stainless lines you can get decent braking from these stock-sized front rotors, just remember that they don't have the mass to really take repeated hammering.

Mr. P. :)

I currently run the Quick Stop Pro's on my truck. I bought them off of E-bay as well. The seller is good.

The rotors are STOCK GM ROTORS that have some machine work to them and a little paint. First thing I would do to them is strip the paint off and layer on some good epoxy caliper paint. I installed them and hit them with a little breakclean,...well, the paint just dripped right off. :nonod: Other than that, they are a good buy for looks, not performance. If you want performance, you will need to go with a larger rotor.

FWIW, I got mine for $35 cheaper in Feb. from them :dunno:

Archived