Cant Decide

Mcskandlss

Well i went to my local parts shop and was looking through the books and decided on 3 mufflers for my 2000 Z71... I cant decide between Flowmaster, Dynomax, Or Magnaflow. I was wondering what you guys think on the 3 Choices? I just want the muffler thats it no exhuast kit. The guy told me Flowmaster sucks and he runs Dynomax on his camaro :dunno: What that has to do w/ my silverado i dont know

I just installed a Flowmaster 50 series SUV dual in dual out, with the tails angled out the back behind the tires. I love it, perfect sound. There is a little bit of droaning at 2000 rpm, other than that, not much droan than I had with the stock exhaust. I would say that it has (and I know im going to get beat for this) a very, very subtle Mustang sound to it :D

Ok, I'll take my beatings now... :tear:

I just installed a Flowmaster 50 series SUV dual in dual out, with the tails angled out the back behind the tires. I love it, perfect sound. There is a little bit of droaning at 2000 rpm, other than that, not much droan than I had with the stock exhaust. I would say that it has (and I know im going to get beat for this) a very, very subtle Mustang sound to it  :D

Ok, I'll take my beatings now... :tear:

I have the same Flowmaster on my 04 SSS the Tails r str8 out the back w/polished Z28 style tips , and it sounds GREAT! :thumbs:

Archived