New Tires for my SSS

Hey , I am looking to buy a new set of tires for the SSS and I need to know if there is a noticable difference in ride , handling , appearance and ride height in going from the stock 275-55-20 up to a 305-50-20. I am looking at buying the Goodyear Eagle GT II :confused: (I am still running stock grey rims). Thanks in advance for your help :driving:

I have Goodyear eagle GTII's, For what i know about tires they are great, i have only got them to squeal once going around a sweeping corner at 60... and the other day i just switched out my rims, so i have my old 20's sitting around and im about to damn near give them away to a friend for 600, they were over 1,100 new. But he doesnt have the money right now, so if you wanted a pic of them shoot me a PM.

I have Goodyear eagle GTII's, For what i know about tires they are great, i have only got them to squeal once going around a sweeping corner at 60... and the other day i just switched out my rims, so i have my old 20's sitting around and im about to damn near give them away to a friend for 600, they were over 1,100 new. But he doesnt have the money right now, so if you wanted a pic of them shoot me a PM.

PM sent

Archived