Hew Hood and Rollpan

well friday morning I picked up my truck from the dealership. Finally got my hood and roolpan painted and installed... Looked real good. Well friday we left to go camping this weekend. Well everything was going perfect untill saturday night. While pulling the boat out of the water, Somehow a nice little rock decided to jump and hit my newely painted rollpan. Let me tell you I had to get real drunk not to think about it for the rest of the night. Well looking at it this morning Its not that bad. small fiberglass repair and another paint job... :banghead: But otherwise it looks so much better. Thanks BSER for the great pan...And MR P for doing some homework for me on the hood... JAc :cheers:

P.s Dont ask I accidently typed dad Instead of bad In the topic line...

Edited by ItsJac (see edit history)

The roll pan looks good...I hope you made the big rock into a little rock; a bit of violence can help you feel better.  Shouldn't be to difficult to repair.

I did what I could to the rock...LOL As for the pan We got glass at work. I'm going to patch it and haved it preped so the dealership can repainted it for me...About a 100 or so...Not to bad I guess...

Your truck looks good from all angles, I love your rims they go perfect with our trucks! What did u pay and what size?

The rims are foose spank6, I bought them from speed unlimited in MD during Xmas time. Payed something like 2700 for the rims and bought the tires off Discount tires for 800. there 305/40/22