Raced my friend

victorredss

I finally raced my friend. He has a 2000 single cab 5.3. I've known him for a while but was always a little scared to race him. He would always talk about how he beat other sss and that just got me scared. So I finally agree to race him. We wnt to this back road thats about a mile long, I gave the three honks and instanly put about 2 truck infront. I figured this was good but then he would catch up, but to my surprise, I just kept pulling and won about four truck lengths. Then he said from a roll but I still won by like three lengths. He never bugged to race after that. :D

I finally raced my friend.  He has a 2000 single cab 5.3.  I've known him for a while but was always a little scared to race him.  He would always talk about how he beat other sss and that just got me scared.  So I finally agree to race him.  We wnt to this back road thats about a mile long, I gave the three honks and instanly put about 2 truck infront.  I figured this was good but then he would catch up, but to my surprise, I just kept pulling and won about four truck lengths.  Then he said from a roll but I still won by like three lengths.  He never bugged to race after that. :D

nice kill :thumbs: i raced a guy at my local drags and he had a 2004 rcsb 5.3 295hp with shortie edelbrocks, magnaflows, TB, and a home made ram-air, and he got me on the first run (was still getting a feel for my truck 1'st time with it) by a fender.. but once i got a better 2-3 shift a beat him by a truck and a half.. not to mention my truck is'nt realy settled in yet (1050 miles) he did'nt line up next to me after that :crackup: so no need to fear the lighter trucks with our bigger engine's :D

I love it when someone says "I beat SS's all the time" then gets their ass handed to them :D

sweet kill :thumbs:

I would hear smack when I would go to the local "hangout" on Saturday nights till I took out a couple of modded GT Mustangs by 3-4 lengths :jester: now some people won't run me :dunno::D

Archived