For those that Tow

Rays B4U

When I first got the SS I dinged my bumper with the tongue of my boat trailer a couple of times because I have to hitch it up by myself. :banghead: I saw the EZ-HITCH while shopping with the wife and told her I sure would like one. Year before last I got it for x-mas and I can't believe how easy it is to hitch up the boat now. No more worrying about ramming the tongue into the bumper! Here is a pic of it:

image001110.jpg

Looks like it'd work well. I've never seen those.

I have the one with the two flags, you simply line up the flag with the one on the hitch, and you're all set. I like it, because I can see it above my bed cover. Once, I'm hitched up, I just pull off the flags, and away I go.

I am amazed that I had not seen this before. This is an awesome invention!!!

Got 1 question, does it affect the trailers turning radius?

it comes off after the trailer is locked into place, you dont drive with it on from what he said above a few posts

I am amazed that I had not seen this before. This is an awesome invention!!!

Got 1 question, does it affect the trailers turning radius?

No it doesn't affect the turning radius at all, the only thing left on the hitch is the bracket that holds the V shaped plate. Here is how it is installed: EZ-HITCH Install

And if I remember correctly it only cost about $40. :thumbs: Which is way cheaper than a SS bumper cover!

Archived