Precision EZ Solid Grill

RiceKiller04

i like mine alot, im going to be dithing the bumper grills soon for a nice surprise sometime. but it wont be ready until early november!

Is that because of finances or is that the earliest they can get to them?

it should be early october actually btu i called them and they said the process takes 8 weeks an never happens any faster :banghead: not to mention the coin im forking out for them to do it. they better be tits when they get back or im going to :banghead: . i have alot of little things that seem like they never get finished!

i like mine alot, im going to be dithing the bumper grills soon for a nice surprise sometime. but it wont be ready until early november!

Is that because of finances or is that the earliest they can get to them?

it should be early october actually btu i called them and they said the process takes 8 weeks an never happens any faster :banghead: not to mention the coin im forking out for them to do it. they better be tits when they get back or im going to :banghead: . i have alot of little things that seem like they never get finished!

For now I'm just going to send them the outer vent grilles and the center grille, haven't decided if I'm going to do the ducts themselves. Probably won't put them in till spring if it takes them that long. :sigh: