looking for body color mirrors and parts

cabech984

hey guys, Im new to the site and I am looking at an 02 Victory Red Silverado and was interested in making the Mirrors , door handles, and possibly body molding the body color. and maybe even the tailgate guard. Does anybody have a website with this stuff on it or perhaps some part numbers. Any help would be great.

I think your best bet on the painted handles would be ebay, or the dealership which will be very expensive. I also looked into getting the body cladding and determined it was way out of my price range, like $1500 unpainted from a chevy discount site. good luck! let us know what you decide!

I found the mirrors but they were unpainted and actually the whole assembly. I may hit up GM b/c it is a one time buy thing so I wont think about it that bad.

looks like Ill take the molding off then, Thanks for that info, I checked ebay for the others but was unable to find the tailgate latch or mirror covers.  Ill check out that car parts wholesale site.  I looked @ GMPartsdirect and partstrain but had no luck.