Not sure if this SS is a member...

popeye55

post-6442-1155873025_thumb.jpgpost-6442-1155872825_thumb.jpgpost-6442-1155872724_thumb.jpgOn my trip to CO we stopped at the John Deere combine plant for a tour. In the parking lot we saw this SS. took a couple pictures for ya maybe some ideas for your own truck.. like sun visor, fogs in the brake bucts, mud flaps w/ SS emblems and how about a How-to for the deer whistles on the front! :D

post-6442-1155873025_thumb.jpgpost-6442-1155872825_thumb.jpgpost-6442-1155872724_thumb.jpgOn my trip to CO we stopped at the John Deere combine plant for a tour. In the parking lot we saw this SS. took a couple pictures for ya maybe some ideas for your own truck.. like sun visor, fogs in the brake bucts, mud flaps w/ SS emblems and how about a How-to for the deer whistles on the front! :D

I swear I saw a truck just like that one in De Kalb Illinois a couple days ago. The thing that jumped out at me when I first saw it was the fog lights in the brake vents. Interesting...

:puke: Do we FLUSH now? That thing looks like Crap!!

The MonteCarlo "SS" is not even close to matching our "55" and who can afford a $40k truck and cannot afford to paint match the mudguards/bug deflector??

I have a whole new respect for all you guys on here now after not doing what this person did.

~Barney

I've often wondered if fog's could be put on the truck... and this proves that it CAN'T work (at least not in that spot)!  :puke:

they can fit flush and look good, JustinLamma has some in his and they look good. I was going to try to mount some projector fogs in our lower center grill like the TBSS :dunno: