FS: GM Purple Torsion Keys

Blk06Limited

Brand new when installed, used only 3 months. Selling because I just installed 2" drop spindles yesterday and no longer need them.

These keys are good for a .75" drop on a 1500 / SS with the adjustment bolt in the stock position. I adjusted mine for a 2" drop and still had about an inch of downward adjustment remaining on the bolt.

They are actually still on my truck, didn't have time to remove them yesterday after the spindle install. I checked them out though while I was under the truck and they still look new with only light surface rust, which is to be expected. I'm going to remove them first thing Wednesday morning though and can ship them out same day for anyone interested. Can take pictures for immediate posting Wednesday as well.

These are OEM part number 15045171. Paid $40, just want $20 plus actual shipping to your zip code. They are fairly heavy so expect shipping to be around $10, UPS ground. Will ship via any carrier you choose - UPS, DHL, FedEx, or USPS. Paypal only, plenty of references available upon request.