Belt help

ok i have a little problem with belt slip( radix guys i know you do to) when i get on it anfd then let of it makes a good awful screech! i am running the vortech blower with a 3.1 pulley and 145 amp alt, im running the 114 stock belt (from vortech , but i think it could be a little tighter( like a 113.5) but a 113 wont even fit i have one and tried it( no bueno). so my question is , does anyone know who makes a 113.5 inch belt? id prefer a gatorback as it seems to have a good rep around here. but will settle for any 113.5 belt. and what kinf of belt would you get that is possibly better than a gatorback? and if so i cant even find a 114 inch gator back so any help is appreciated!

cool thanks, went to the local napa they had it and of coarse it is the smae size as the other 113 i have , looks like im going to take it back!! some one needs to make an exact 114 inch belt not 114 5/8ths

• 3 weeks later...
next size down is:

K061123 ............................... 112 7/8

do you know of any 115 inch belts? im going to try a 3.5-3.6 puley because i put a t trim and it will overboost the motor i think with the 3.3!