Pacesetter headers

i was on speed engineering website ready to order my pacesetter long tube headers, but im unsure if they are the one for my truck, i almost bought a set earlier but they werent for the 6.0 just the 4.8/5.3.......how do i know if S.E is showing me the right ones...???

I believe this is what you are looking for http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...s_promot_widget

How much is speed engineering charging you?

Yea but what brand are those....? S.E is charging around the same amount for pacesetters.

I believe this is what you are looking for http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...s_promot_widget

How much is speed engineering charging you?

Yea but what brand are those....? S.E is charging around the same amount for pacesetters.

Pacesettres...it says right in there.

i kinda had the same question, but i never asked.. i went to a local performance shop and they had long tube pacestters for a 5.3/4.8 and they were like $420+tax but the catalog did'nt say 6.0 anywhere :confused: is there an exact part number anyone can give for the headers they used and confirmed from pacestter are for the 6.0 :dunno:

i kinda had the same question, but i never asked.. i went to a local performance shop and they had long tube pacestters for a 5.3/4.8 and they were like $420+tax but the catalog did'nt say 6.0 anywhere :confused: is there an exact part number anyone can give for the headers they used and confirmed from pacestter are for the 6.0 :dunno:

The pace setters are the same for the 4.8/5.3/6.0. The only difference is they have a y pipe for the 4.8/5.3 to bolt up to the stock exhaust, I dont think they have one for the 6.0 yet.

The ebay site is were i got mine and wass completely happy with the service and they came in quicker than they said they would :thumbs:

The pace setters are the same for the 4.8/5.3/6.0. The only difference is they have a y pipe for the 4.8/5.3 to bolt up to the stock exhaust, I dont think they have one for the 6.0 yet.

The ebay site is were i got mine and wass completely happy with the service and they came in quicker than they said they would :thumbs:

so can i get them cheaper without the Y-pipe?... is that even an option?

maybe i'll call pacesetter and find out :dunno:

so can i get them cheaper without the Y-pipe?... is that even an option?

maybe i'll call pacesetter and find out :dunno:

For those motors that they offer the y-pipe, it does not come with the headers. You still need to purchase it separately. The off-road pipe would have been available for the SS, but I think PS gave up on finding a donor truck.