20" VHO wheels for sale

clean05

I am selling my 20" GM wheels with tires.  The tires are goodyear gt2s, 275/45/20.  Three tires have 90-95% tread left.  Here is the deal, I got a hole in the sidewall yesterday, so I can replace the tire with a brand new one for $1000, or sell you the set as is(and you find your own tire) for $825.  2 of the wheels have VERY minor scracthes(curb rash) and cannot be seen unless you are looking for it and are REALLY close.  I can post pics if need be.  Post here and/or shoot me a PM.  Thank you.

**** LOCAL ONLY(SOCAL)****

I may have a guy at work who would be interested because he keeps begging me to sell my wheels so I will see if he wants them.

I live in San Diego, I'm interested in the wheels. You could keep the tires as spares or see if someone else wants em. Do the middle caps come off so I can put chevy ones on? - Nevermind, I read "GMC" in my mind the first time, not GM. They are chevy ones right?

Edited by CaliChevyV8 (see edit history)

I live in San Diego, I'm interested in the wheels. You could keep the tires as spares or see if someone else wants em. Do the middle caps come off so I can put chevy ones on? - Nevermind, I read "GMC" in my mind the first time, not GM. They are chevy ones right?

They are the Chevy wheels but they are also sold as well. Sorry gents!