Jump to content

Gauge Question

Recommended Posts

A mechanical gauge has a plastic, metal or rubber hose running to the intake manifold from the gauge. An electrical gauge has a sending unit and is connected via wire. I prefer a mechanical gauge as it is pretty sensitive, and they tend to be cheaper. Later



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...